Users can also report many other road concerns.
“We continually look for ways to use technology to improve our customers’ experience, and our new Customer Care Center makes it easier to share their concerns or feedback,” PennDOT Secretary Leslie S. Richards said.
The updated, and mobile friendly website, accepts concerns for
- Road or Bridge Conditions
- Removing Something from Roadway
- Concerns Regarding Traffic, Signs or Signals
- Ongoing Roadwork/Projects
- Driver and Vehicle Services
- PA Turnpike
- Property Damage Claims
Users are asked to map their current location to document a concern or to choose an address or roadway. You can even upload photos related to the concern.
The Previous Customer Care Center had nearly 45,000 concerns and PennDot was able to resolve 96% of those.