Fine Wine & Good Spirits is Reopening More of Its Stores on May 15
More of its stores reopened with health and safety protocols implemented in all branches in PA.
Fine Wine & Good Spirits has announced that 155 more stores will resume its limited in-store public access on Friday, May 15. This is in abiding by the guidance of businesses issued by the World Administration. Social distancing and safety protocols will strictly be followed.
A total of 232 of their stores located in 36 counties designated by Governor Wolf’s Office in the yellow phase of COVID-19 mitigation efforts will allow limited in-store public access. For your convenience, more information on the full list of stores and their designated opening hours, you can check it out here.
Here are some essential things to take note upon approaching any of their branches starting Friday:
- Stores will limit the number of customers in a store at any time, allowing no more than 25 people (employees and customers) in any location and further restricting numbers of customers in smaller stores.
- The first hour each store is open each day will be reserved for customers at high risk for COVID-19, including those 65 years of age and older. Voluntary compliance from all customers is encouraged in the interest of protecting the health and safety of our most vulnerable community members.
- Customers and employees will be required to wear masks and practice social distancing, guided by signage throughout the stores.
- Signage will also direct customers to follow one-way patterns to avoid cross-traffic and encourage them to refrain from touching products unless they intend to buy them.
- Store employees will perform enhanced and frequent cleaning and disinfecting, and store hours will be modified to ensure appropriate time for cleaning and restocking.
- All sales are final, and no returns will be accepted until further notice.
Each location is professionally sanitized and checked for the health and safety of the general public. Plexiglas is also installed at register areas to provide a physical barrier between the employees and the customers upon checkout. All employees of Fine Wine & Good Spirits are providing masks, gloves, and other safety equipment at all times. They will also be given frequent opportunities to wash their hands.
Aside from the reopening of their physical stores, they will also provide curbside pickup. The company will do its best to provide this service to the best of their ability they as they are currently operating with limited staff. For a safer shopping experience, you may also order their products online through their website. For more information about their products, online orders, and curbside pickup, you can check it out at their FAQ page.
Fine Wine & Good Spirits also has an app for both Android and iOS devices. Stay safe and happy shopping!